Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It always seems like Summer is the time for new beginnings. At least it has always been like that for me. This year is no different. New dreams, new goals, new plans, new boy, new friends, aaaand it's only June. One of the biggest topics of the season: Am I going to get out of Charlotte or not? Right now it seems like things are really going to happen, but then again I can never know which doors will open or which doors will close. So at the moment i'm feeling rather indifferent. Not that I don't care, I just haven't taken the time to really analyze my feelings or thoughts. Sometimes, that can be the best. Not having to think about what you're thinking. Not having to feel what you're feeling. For a moment or for a day, trying to just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment