Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beautiful, beautiful soul.

My life has been so filled with joy these past week, more than usually. And it's not because everything is going perfectly well in my life, but because of the exact opposite. I've been confused, sad, angry, and worried. However, In the midst of all of that, I've been able to find peace and joy. Now, it is easy to be faithful and show joy when everything is working the way you want them to. But, it isn't easy to when everything seems to be going wrong around you and THAT'S what makes it so much more special. God is allowing me to shine in midst of all this confusion and even suffering so he could show his glory through me.

No matter what I'm going through, though, I'm alive. And life is beautiful. And people are beautiful. Everyone is inside. People just have to chose joy instead of grief, peace instead of distress, gratitude instead of greed, righteousness instead of evil, faith instead of fear, and most of all, love instead of hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment