Monday, April 11, 2011

It's crunch time baby

A lot of people say that there is no worse thing than seeing your friends or parents be disappointed in you. Well, I disagree. I think the worst condition you can be in is whenever you face disappointment within yourself. Last night I finally opened my eyes and started looking at my life a little bit more realistically. It was hard, but on the other hand, it was awakening. I cannot believe I prioritized my life in a way that would end up hurting me instead of benefitting me, and I cannot believe how poorly and irresponsibly I handled the things that were given to me. Since there is no going back in time (unfortunately after years of new discoveries and inventions a time machine has not yet been one of them) I now must somehow try to fix this mess I have made out of my life. I'm lucky I have this permanent joy and peace inside of me that are the only things right now that are keeping me from freaking out or even giving up. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment