Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Procrastinating

Before I can go any further In my studies, I feel like I need to talk to myself, which is pretty much what I use this blog for. There are only a few people that actually read my posts and if there are more, that's great! I'm usually more of a private person and I have been trying to work on sharing my life, passions, and ideas with my fellow homo sapiens, so this is me practicing. I feel like lately the creative version of myself has been interfering with my school work. My mind has recently been flowing with ideas and I would much rather spend my time in preparation to eventually make all these ideas come together instead of learning about American History, Math, or any other subjects for that matter. After I get this diploma I will finally have the time to truly commit and dedicate myself to my passions, which is only fair, giving that I was lucky enough to even know what they are at such a young age. You might think that school is just an excuse and that I could easily do both at once. This might have been true a few months ago or so, but not now. Belieeeeve me. Whenever I elaborate on this project I am about to start, I can just feel the excitement rushing through the veins of my body. Never have I ever been so sure of something in my life. This is what I want to spend the rest of my life doing, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment